Library staff would appreciate your comments and reactions after using the Mountaineers Archives web site. Please respond to the
following questions. You do not have to include any personal information. If you want a response from Library staff you must
include at least an email address. However, staff time is limited, and all replies are dependent on available staff time
City, State, Postal Code:
1. How was the Mountaineers Archives useful to you:
2. How did you hear about the Mountaineers Archives web site?
3. Were the available commands, and options clear enough for you to use the Mountaineers Archives without difficulty?
4. Did the information available help you without having to travel to the Tacoma Public Library?
5. Did the Mountaineers Archives work well on your computer system? Did it load quickly and display properly? If you had problems can you describe the possible cause, such as slower modems or a particular brand of browser, etc.
6. Were any features of the Mountaineers Archives web site annoying to you?
7. Do you have any suggestions for improvements?
Your Postings to This Site
The Mountaineers Archive allows any user to post or tell Library Staff information about any photograph or web page they view. This feature is designed to allow us to identify the unidentified, and to correct inaccuracies introduced either by the original photographer or author or in Library research about a specific image, walk, or trip.
By posting any information you give us royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to allow other people to view and use your content, and to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from this content in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
A Privacy Note about this page...
The information you share about this web site can be sent anonymously, in which case there are no privacy or personal information issues to worry about. If you do send us identifying information -- e-mail address, name, mailing address or phone number -- the Tacoma Public Library will use this information only for the purpose of responding to the message you send to the Library and in enriching or correcting the information on this web site. The Tacoma Public Library will not store or use that information for other purposes.